CureZone   Log On   Join
The problem with supplements.

charkee Views: 2,741
Published: 4 years ago

Having been employed in livestock nutrition, I am well aware of how nutrient deficiencies affects livestock. In this particular area, selenium is almost totally lacking. It is used in tiny amounts like grams per ton of premix. It is that premix that we use as the supplement as selenium is too dangerous to handle in its pure form.

I'm aware of the depletion of micronutrients of farm soils and how that affects nutrition overall.

Yes, supplements are helpful but far overrated with human nutrition.

Here is the problem, the D9 Caterpillar that crashed into the living room.

Far too many ascribe nutritional deficiencies to conditions that are not nutritionally related. I have seen here on curezone people posing as experts saying this or that supplement for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, chronic fatigue or candida infections. There is a supplement for everything.

All I can say is that the snake oil salesmen are still with us today, and conventional medicine is not innocent either.

Ascribing the vast number of chronic illnesses (none of which have a proven cure) to nutritional problems is hurting many people, it prevents them from searching other avenues. It actually closes minds.

There are dishonest people here on curezone that know their protocols are not effective beyond "placebo" but there is a lot of money being made, which compromises the honesty of some. Others are just believers, like some fanatic religious cult member. And of course these people can't be reasoned with.

Some of the homes of my very ill clients look like a GMC retail store. Every week there is another purchase of a bottle of "this will help me". Unfortunately they are not getting better until they start to address the emotions and feelings that are the root cause of their illness.

Apparently some here find that so very intimidating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)