CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured candida, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, acne, bad breath, back pain

jelepich Views: 11,339
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,227,330

Re: Cured candida, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, acne, bad breath, back pain

Thanks so much for sharing!!!
I also have Seborrhoeic dermatitis due to terrible systemic candida. I'm currently on day 16 of a urine fast. I'm happy to see someone else who is open to urine therapy!
I have spent over $50,000 in the past year just trying to get to the bottom of this and it has been HELL, and my mother is even a doctor!!
But after reading JW Armstrong's book "Water of Life", my life will never be the same! I will be doing a 30 day urine fast because I want to be TRULY CURED! At the current moment, my condition is the best it has been in years, and after so much effort and money thrown away, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :D
Good luck with everything, folks! And keep your mind open!
God bless!!!

"Both Allmann and Abele [German physicians] state that candidiasis (a frequently occurring,stubborn fungal infection) can be completely cured by a three-week urine fast." -Excerpt from "The Golden Fountain" by Coen van der kroon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)