CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gold Coin Grass In Tincture Form Is Very Powerful!

razbe83 Views: 6,124
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,227,340

Re: Gold Coin Grass In Tincture Form Is Very Powerful!

Hay nice to hear for your successful flashes I need your advice with my situation I had also Unsuccessful 5 flush but after 2 weeks of gcg I feel the stons moving somehow and after. The 6 flush dday after I saw only one big stone and a lot of pressure from the gallbladder area and day after that I was getting out like 25 semi calcium stones like I open the gates of the liver the damn anyway this is clear good sign but with with I have a lot of symptoms from the gallbladder are pressure and for period of time dull shatp pain from under the right rib cage and leftback shoulder blades I know that all that congestion moved from theliver to gallbladder and this is ggod thing but how to go through without stuck stone the next 4 weeks till next flush and without gallbladder attack what you think..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)