CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 11 - Having a hard time

JudahFirst Views: 954
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,763

Re: Day 11 - Having a hard time

((((Ter)))), a cyber hug for you! I feel your pain (literally)! :^) Day 15 and it really does get better - so hang in there with me, okay?! You will be so glad you did.

I'm wanting to eat more than ever - everyday - but no hunger as yet. Just the insane desire to taste food and chew again. I'm stronger than my insane desires (else I really have no hope of ever mastering my food addictions, eh?)!! Day 12 solid matter was still coming out. That said a lot to me about how much good I'm doing my colon. The nightmares have stopped. I'm halfway there and determined to finish this one.

It doesn't help that I'm also in PMS mode. :^( My poor fatherless (he's still in Afghanistan) children! My tongue is halfway pink. But I can't wait to see what a completely pink tongue looks like. Surely this time...

Ter, you've got what it takes to get through this! Hang in there and take it one day at a time. God bless and FAST on!!
ゥュ蕗シ_Original_Message_セ埒椶ォサャーゥ

((((Ter)))), a cyber hug for you! I feel your pain (literally)! :^) Day 15 and it really does get better - so hang in there with me, okay?! You will be so glad you did.

I'm wanting to eat more than ever - everyday - but no hunger as yet. Just the insane desire to taste food and chew again. I'm stronger than my insane desires (else I really have no hope of ever mastering my food addictions, eh?)!! Day 12 solid matter was still coming out. That said a lot to me about how much good I'm doing my colon. The nightmares have stopped. I'm halfway there and determined to finish this one.

It doesn't help that my tongue is halfway pink. But I can't wait to see what a completely pink tongue looks like. Surely this time...

Ter, you've got what it takes to get through this! Hang in there and take it one day at a time. God bless and FAST on!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)