CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root canals, metal screws any good?

Avalance Views: 1,849
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,227,492

Re: Root canals, metal screws any good?

I've just talked to one of the best dentists in my area, he's in this field since 1977. He looked at the x-ray and told me that the root canal looks absolutely perfect and refused to pull it out no matter what. When I told him that I'm pretty sure that the root canal is causing me skin problems, like aggravating Acne and possibly even causing new moles, he said that it's just a coincidence, there's no way that it could affect it.

Then I asked him, perhaps an implant would be better choice for me (since he's also an implant surgeon). He said that I don't need implants yet, the root canal can be fixed. Well he wasn't thinking only about earning money at least.

Then we started talking about the tooth with the screw. He recommended me another root canal. He obviously thinks that root canals are absolutely safe.

I'm still not sure who to believe. I'll need to do more research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)