CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What the heck is this??
Cimber38 Views: 4,275
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,225,991

Re: What the heck is this??

Hula clark says these stick like things are Echinoparyphium recurvatum. a type of fluke that birds get. You can get them from eating poultry.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

1.844 sec, (1)