Few days after the FMT now. Bowel Passings continue to be perfect. I am simply blown away at the stool quality change. I have not experienced this in years. Going to hold off on any Seb Derm claims for awhile since I don't want to get mine or others' hopes up.
* Indeed. While we are both on a Paleo lifestyle of diet, she still drinks beer. Of which I am utterly envious. So, negative on most grains like breads, most yeasts etc, but she drank a beer the night before she donated a sample. I should also note that she vaporizes cannabis regularly, of which I don't partake.
* Neither of us have ever contracted an STD.She undergoes a few basic test at her Gyno regularly, and I work in the emergency medical field so I'm around needles, blood and other body fluids, all of which come in contact with my skin at times. (Gloves only do so much) Because of this, I get tested regularly. She did not undergo any tests before I had her "donate" a stool sample. I understand this is risky and do not recommend avoiding testing. When you're desperate you'll try anything. Two weeks ago I wouldn't har fathomed performing a FMT and now here I am. I decided to risk possible serious infection or contracting a parasite of some sort and forego the testing. I'm not even slightly worried about it.
* I'm 32, she's 30
* I forget my blood type unfortuantley and am unaware what hers is.
* While I'm a huge advocate of naturopathic remedies and medicine, there are certain scenarios where they're not going to work. Especially in an emergency setting such as sepsis etc. At least right now in history. I will say this: If I ever allow my body to be flooded with Antibiotics , it will likely be in intravenous form because of deterioration after refusing oral Antibiotics . In other words, I'd have to be on my death bed to take Oral Antibiotics ever again.
* No. Not to get on my "Whole Foods Podium," or anything, but absolutely not. Nothing but organic, free roaming, non Genetically-Modified-Organisms non antibiotic, and depending on species: always Grass fed.
* Nothing processed but it goes further than that. Paleo is my preferred "diet" and I hate to call it that because it's a lifestyle choice. I'll continue to simply eat meat, veggies and fruit. All organic and non processed. It's non-inflammatory by nature. An expensive at times, difficulty simple choice I suppose. I will say this: if cured, I will absolutely go back to drinking beer!
* She takes the pill and has been for years. I'll report back with the name brand.
* Thanks again WhiteShark!!
As mentioned, my stool quality has gone from dark and watery for Years, to a total reversal in quality, overnight. I don't know if this is going to cure my Seb Derm, but it's entirely obvious that FMT has enormous power over gut health.