CureZone   Log On   Join
Help, I'm down on day 2

kahlynn Views: 752
Published: 17 years ago

Help, I'm down on day 2

Hi every one. Well, its day 2 for me. I felt pretty good yesterday, but I am highly emotional today. I seem to cry at the drop of a hat,and I don't know why. I'm just sad. I went over to my parents house to do laundry this morning and I didn't get along with my mom at all. Usually we get along well, but today we got into a fight over something silly. I know it was my fault and I feel bad about it. My husband is supportive, but he is very busy working on research for his master's and I don't want to wear through his patience, even though he has a lot of it. No one wants to be around someone who is crying all day. I don't know wheather this is a healing crisis, or if my hormones are off ballance from going off the birth control pills, but I'm really having a hard time today. The good news is I am not hungry or craving food at all. I did make myself some pepermint tea with molasses for some "comfort food" and it did make me feel a little better. Any words of encouragement or support would be great.

Kah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.546 sec, (1)