Face has slimmed down (no longer puffy), furrow (vertical lines) between brows gone, and I now have a deep tan (esp. immediately after the enemas). Digestion is improved, AF is much much better (made me realize that if the liver is clogged, the kidneys tend to bear the brunt of detoxing).
More importantly, intuitively I find that I'm heading on the right track to cleaning up my liver - but to each his own. For some reason I can also now feel when there is congestion in my liver.
As an update:
1) It seems like I am seeing stones mostly from my second enema (since I do two successive enemas in a week). These stones could have been released from the first, and washed out with the second, or the first could have prepped the liver and the second moved them out.
Either way, CEs should be done in series to be most effective, with a minimum of two in succession.
2) Some postulate that it is unlikely that the herbs were absorbed fast enough for the enema. That may well be true, however, consider this:
(a) I always feel good the moment I taste Planetary Herbals Stone Free (tablets), and I have felt often good within minutes of taking Himalaya Liver Care (Capsules). I have had a deep tan within minutes of drinking Lecithin.
I wonder if this is due to their action on the liver, and if so, then that is fast acting (consider also that tasting Digestive Bitters immediately affects the gallbladder, so it may not always be necessary for something to be absorbed entirely before it is of benefit).
(b) In any case the herbs, if not absorbed fast enough for the current enema, will surely benefit the next part, or if not, the next day.
3) In any case as a start one may begin with Himalaya Liver Care and Planetary Herbals Stone Free first, I think these are the two more important ones.
Liver Care because with this I have had nasty smelling stuff (and a single case of stones) coming out from the liver w/o flushes or enemas.
Stone Free because once I started on it, I had a lot more fragmented/broken stones coming out after my enemas.
*Thinking of adding Malic Acid in the week before to see if I can get more stones, will report back.
4) I still think there is value in the Liver Flush, though after 15 flushes and few stones, they don't work too well for me.
But if they do for you, why not keep doing them, and in the interim period between flushes, also do your enemas. If it works for you too, then you can clear your liver faster.
5) In summary, an abridged version of the above would require:
Coffee for Enema
Himalaya Liver Care
Planetary Herbals Stone Free.