CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need parasite ID

maybelle180 Views: 921
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,223,832

Re: Need parasite ID

I thought the worm was broken at first too, then you said the thing about "shredded at one end." I hate be be, like, all over the morgellons forum about acanthocephalans and rotifers, but if there's cilia at one end, it's a def possibility that it's a rotifer (cilia: think: clay that's been put through a garlic press, in terms of relative size and density of "cilia" or tentacles...like you said: shredded) then you could easily be referring to a bdelloid rotifer. acanthoceph don't have cilia, but bristly spines...and they Appear segmented like tapeworms, but arent really. See bumblebees pics in another parasite forum (Title is like, : "help! Photos: flukes ...?") S/he has a similar "onion" worm, with cilia at one end. And yes, I am infested with acanths as well as others, yet have none of the GI symptoms, but itching, biting and RAS. Take magnesium supplements starting belw 500 mg/day, incl Epsom Salt baths, just to support your own system if you are not doing so already. I also increased my salt intake, like lymephotos.com recommendations, with no bad consequences. These guys just SUCK the salts out of you, and restless leg is often caused by mag def.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)