CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine and serrapeptase - Eureka moment, fibrin

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cautious Guinea Pig Views: 6,201
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,008

Iodine and serrapeptase - Eureka moment, fibrin

I "discovered" serrapeptase a while back and decided to try it to clean out arterial plaque. Within hours it had taken away the severe pain I was in as a result of a pulled lower back muscle. After a few days I stopped taking the serrapeptase to see if my back had healed, and the pain came back. It ended up taking about a month to heal, but the serrapeptase kept me pain free while it healed.

I think that Iodine and Serrapeptase have a similarity in that they will both stir up old health issues as they proceede to heal them correctly.

Serrapeptase often has the side effect of making old injuries hurt again, as it eats out the scar tissue that has "healed" these injuries. However, I have read that blood vessels will not form through scar tissue, and as the scar tissue is slowly metabolized by the serrapeptase therapy, the body has annother chance to heal the area correctly, without resorting to scar tissue. How great is that! Anyhow, like how Iodine stirs up detox symptoms and causes many to quit it, Serrapeptase also, with noticable pain, causes old injuries to be disolved allowing for propper tissue to replace the scar tissue, and non-living protein based tissue.

I can't reccomend this natural enzyme enough. It Like Iodine is one of only a few supplements of the many I have tried that I can say really did spectacular things for me.

While I am, cautious and have never done myself any lasting harm from all my supplementation, that I know of, Most of the things I have taken have produced results that are hard to tell form the placebo effect, because of how minor if any the benefit was. Serrapeptase is an exception for me however. It has helped cure a back muscle, my knee joints, and is, I think, finishing up on my plantar fasciitis.

I take 120,000 units (1 capsule) on an empty stomach after I wake up, and then try not ot eat for the next 30-60 minutes. I quit for a couple of days and let my body catch up if the old injuries get to hurting too much. I have also taken this with Nattokinase, but the combination causes me to have nosebleeds, and I suspect the nattokinase. I am prone to nosebleeds.

Anyhow, reduced inflamation, "reconstructive sugery in a pill", reduced pain, reduced plaque and "fiberous crap" in your body, this one enzyme does it all! The online reviews are overwhelmingly positive, with many claiming near miraculous results. I was tempted to try it, even thoug I already spend a lot on supplements(home medical experimentation),and Serrapeptase is not one of the cheap ones. But it was well worth it. For example I pay even more for PQQ and have taken over four times the reccomended dose and never noticed any certain effect good or bad. Therefore I can't reccomend it except to lower your bank ballance.

I also think Iodine and Serrapeptase can work synergistically to clean out your bodily plumbing. circulatory, lymphatic, digestive, and etc.

Chalk me up as a believer on this one. Do yourself a favor, read up on Serrapeptase, and then go get some. Perhaps you'll be pleasantly suprised like I was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.828 sec, (2)