CureZone   Log On   Join
3 bm/day

jhan Views: 357
Published: 5 years ago

3 bm/day

One of the best advice I ever got on this forum is to aim at 3 bm/day well actually as many bm as you had meals the day before. Of course enema is a solution - another one is to make sure the toxins do not linger in your bowels.

In between cleanses - liver cleanse - Bowel Cleanse - kidney cleanse and heavy metal cleanse (I keep rotating them -cleansing the organs in charge of cleaning my body) I sometimes take a little break where I stop cleansing - sometimes I even stop the antifungal while I stick to the diet allowing my body to recover a bit. It is so nice to get rid of die-off and get more of a normal life.

While cleansing the 3bm tip gets to be important.
Helpful hints on how to get more bm:

With meals

1) eat raw vegetables - a salad - sprouts are great: they are full of easily digested nutrients - Celery - a few carrot sticks

2) when I am on the road and I do not have enough raw veggies, I might eat less raw, then I swallow a half spoon of psyllium husk with the meal for extra fiber.

Before bedtime

3) oïl is also going to be helpful to enhance bm. Linseed oïl is the best but will turn rancid rapidly - keep it in the fridge - or use omega 3 gelcaps from the drugstore. A spoonful of linseed oïl at bedtime will work throughout the night and help producing regular bm - avoid omega 6 oïl - or try to keep a blend of omega 3 and 6 - we tend to eat too much omega 6 and not enough omega 3

Whenever constipation arises, you are likely to feel more tired, less energetic. Eat raw!

Hope this helps,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)