CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How contagious is Morgellons?

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

More
More

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

maybelle180 Views: 2,956
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,224,345

Re: How contagious is Morgellons?

I am a biologist, therefore I hope I can provide substantiation with my observations and education ? (Although observations are anecdotal because of the limited # subjects used thus far.) So, with consideration of this, I assure you that rotifers were intimately involved with the two cases of morgellons that I have seen. I have observed, sketched, and photographed literally hundreds of rotifers under the microscope, all of whom originated directly from the lesions of two morgies. Unless you know what to look for, it is virtually impossible to see them because morphologically they are so different from other, more traditional pathogens. I say this for two reasons:
1) I recruited many people, but no one was able to see them in the prepared slides. Invited were: one psychologist who studies parasites (fleas) on squirrels, an experienced vet tech who should know what a parasite looks like under a scope, two microbiologists who use electron microscopes daily, two non-science instructors from different local colleges, and one high-school drop out from Compton, CA. Where's Waldo? Why couldn't anyone identify the rotifers? Possibly because rotifers walk the fine line between micro and macroscopic (visible to the naked eye). They are small but not invisible. Most parasitologists look at either big things like Tapeworms or small things like amoebae. No one is looking for a vector that is between sizes, and rotifers are the smallest animals on the planet! On top of that, rotifers look so weird that they are hard to spot even if you know exactly what you're looking for. Their typical appearance is just a blur.
2) I can verify, as Could any other conscientious ecobiologist, that a parasitic terrestrial rotifer species could EASILY account for all morgellons symptoms, including their resistance to any and all forms of chemical warfare, and the mystery fibers. But at this point, there are no other biologists willing to come forward, or even admit that rotifers could parasitize a human. (odd, that.)
Once upon a time, not long ago, there were at least two scientific references to a rotifer that parasitized homo sapiens (Bdelloidea xiphinema or B. dorylaimida). However those citations have since been, uh, somehow replaced by references that confusedly reclassify the offending organism as a nematode, not a rotifer. (huh.) While in grad school I recall hearing about colleagues who had been "infested" by rotifers while doing field research. It wasn't considered a big deal at all. Kinda like getting the crabs in a fraternity. But now, none of my previous friends are talking. "Why would this happen?" You are likely asking....and I can only think of one reason, (aside from the very real possibility that I am nuts) which is that Somebody (read: any/every scientist with a brain) concluded that the general public would panic if they all-at-once realized how plentiful rotifers are, and how susceptible we are to a rotifer-borne illness. (There are easily 7,000 individuals representing maybe 12-30 species, in any single liter of non-chlorinated water or soil, with worldwide distribution, incl. Artic.) In short, most of us probably inadvertently inhale or ingest many harmless rotifers in a single day. I say harmless because up to this point, there Were No rotifer species considered harmful to humans...but given how plentiful and diverse they are, it was bound to happen eventually...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)