CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine and serrapeptase - Eureka moment, fibrin

healingmama Views: 6,217
Published: 7 years ago

Iodine and serrapeptase - Eureka moment, fibrin

Most of my reading for the last three years is centered around healing, nutrition and natural supplements as well as reading on conventional medicine- what to accept and what to run from.

Curezone has been a great place for information and advice and support.

Well I read and started taking serrapeptase but that is before I read about it removing biofilm intestinally that microbes hide in so the body can get rid off them. It is well known for attacking fibrin and arterial plague which contain fibrin as well.

Also that tumours benign and malignant have a fibrin top/cover. It has been said even here on CZ that benign tumours are the hardest to shrink because the body does not see them as abnormal. By peeling off the fibrin, serraptetase helps the body's immune system to find and fight the tumours.

I got thinking may be using serrapeptase in combination with iodine might speed up the shrinking of benign tumours like fibroids.

Just throwing it out there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)