CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anybody with experience with candida/heavy metals?

jhan Views: 1,228
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,223,964

Re: anybody with experience with candida/heavy metals?

My experience with chelation is similar to yours. Going through chelation taxes the body tremendously due to how badly the liberated heavy metals feed candida.

I was asking the same question 10 years ago: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=541059#i
Another comment 7 years ago: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=879677#i
You might want to hav a look at the replies back then.

One's metabolism deals with excess of heavy metal by storing them into bones and tissues, and this simply because if they remain in the blood stream it is deathwhich ensues. A huge part of the candida protocol is to clear these heavy metals out - while allowing the body to keep coping. My solution has been to take breaks - do the cleanses diet + antifungals while alternating the kidney/liver/bowel cleanses. And allowing for breaks in between to let your body resume its equilibrium and store some nutrients it needs before starting over again.

I was completely heald of candida (or so I thought) and back to a normal diet. It came back recenty after a few months and I believe I still have a bit of chelation to do before I can be completely healed of systemic candida.

Here is an old post on mercury and candida from my blog: //www.curezone.org/blog/fm.asp?i=976150

Here is another one on antioxydants:
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976135

Hope this helps,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.408 sec, (1)