CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe Liver Congestion But No Stones?

Heavensky Views: 1,829
Published: 7 years ago

Severe Liver Congestion But No Stones?

Hey everyone,

I have saved my own life by flushing my liver and gallbladder by doing over 50 flushes now.

I know that my liver is still highly congested by the number and strength of symptoms I experience on a daily basis though, but over the last 10 flushes, absolutely nothing has come out and am wondering if any of you have experienced this before where you still had lots of stones left, but it took a whole bunch of unsuccessful attempts before the next batch would come out?

I am worried that maybe my liver has perforated or something, because when I drink the olive oil mixture, I don't hear the same type of gurgling and feel the big movements I usually do during successful flushes. The olive oil seems to just come right out, un-emulsified.

I just ordered a whole bunch of GCG and Chinese bitter tinctures, in hope that the reason they aren't coming out is simply because they're too big and need to be broken down.

Have you guys had success with breaking down big stones with herbs?

Thank you so much for your time :)

Warren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)