CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dyshidrosis or dyshidrotic Eczema
amsk Views: 9,102
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,367,514

Re: dyshidrosis or dyshidrotic Eczema

Hello, you may be interested in the testimonial that Allerg’Atopie published on her Facebook page. She has been suffering from severe pompholyx (also called dyshidrotic eczema or dyshidrosis) and reports wonderful results with products from SKINTIFIQUE. This is a new derm company launched by a Harvard Professor and a group of experts from Boston and Paris. The products include a Lotion designed primarily to provide moisturizing and protection against Nickel, Chromium and other metals (dyshidrosis is often a result of allergy to metals), and a Gel cream that provides intense moisturizing and soothing relief to sensitive, allergic or damaged skin. They do not contain any steroids and other drugs known to harm skin over the long run. Hope this can help some readers in this forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.266 sec, (1)