CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine for Kidney Infection?

Fondues Views: 8,047
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,824,195

Re: Iodine for Kidney Infection?

Cipro has Fluoride in it ! Yikes,
I do believe Antibiotics is our first line of defense when it comes to something as serious as kidney infections,but I'm scared to take them

I have a kidney infection took Antibiotics for 2 weeks two days after I stopped my kidneys began to hurt all the way up the shoulder blades, the pain was waking me up out of my sleep. The doctor told me no more Antibiotics and to wait two weeks and then get a urine culture and urine sensitivity test so he can identify the specimen. WHAT ? Meaning continue to suffer, and be hospitalized maybe die. I was blown away by that line of thinking I had fever, chills,nausea, pain shooting down my legs , I felt my legs were gonna buckle, brain fog, pelvic pain red irritated eyes, even blurred vision, kidney inflammation back ache, and hip pain .

I got proactive about my health
So I'm doing the same, thanks for the suggestion Oregamax
3 capsules three times a day, as well as drinking a mixture I researched and came up eith, I noted it below

I spoke with the health food clerk found a good quality
oregeno oil the active ingredients is carvacrol oil. I began drinking the organic sugarfree cranberry juice I
diluted the cranberry juice with water added with 10 to 14 drops of oregano oil. I drank this all day long. A 1/2 gallon of this water is about 8 cups/glasses a day .

D-mannouse is much more stronger than cranberry juice so I took 2 capsules 3 times a day.

Also drinking small glass of warmer water with 2 tablespoons lemon juice with 1/4 tsp Baking soda twuce a day for alkalizinf

Then I took grapefruit seed extract 30 drops 2x a day unfortunately I was not able to locate the one the doctor recommended which was Citrucide was to be taken 15 drops twice day.

I save my stomach the ND to gave me pharmaceutical grade probiotic, plu dranking tons of non lactose kefir stopped all sugar, lactose and grains MY doctor always recommends florastor it is that strain in particular that protects you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)