CureZone   Log On   Join
I blew the MC.... and now I am lost!

eshkaljka Views: 815
Published: 17 years ago

I blew the MC.... and now I am lost!

Hey all, well, this time around I did the Master-Cleanse with my fiance' and at the end of the 3rd day we bought a juicer and started a juice cleanse instead - another 3 days... at the end of that third day I convinced my fiance' that ordering a pizza was the best thing to do beleive it or not... so we did... and it was good!

But now I am sitting here on day 7 which is really day 1 again (sigh...) and I'm wondering what to do! I think my fiance' will pretty much do whatever, but my question really is.... is there a benifit to juicing rather than doing the MC? Strangely this time around (I did a 7 day Master-Cleanse in August) I don't like the lemonade drink so much... but I loved it last time... so maybe I would rather juice otherwise perhaps I'll start to like the Master-Cleanse drink again.. so why do the MC instead of juicing!? I want to lose weight and cleanse my body, which is the best method or are they about the same?

Another question I have is that I had been getting bad pain in my back on day 5 and 6 while I was working out, even during light exercise like walking. I also would get a pain in my chest that was the same at the one in my back. These pains became so severe that I had to lay down. I thought maybe I wasn't hydrated enough? But I was drinking water in addition to the juicing and the MC... so I'm not so sure about that... has anyone else had this happen to them? It was a pain that made breathing labored even though I wasn't doing any kind of activity that would warrent that sort of reaction.

Thank you to everyone! I'm going to try a little harder this time to stick with it! Ha ha... good luck and good job to the rest of you! Keep the faith... Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)