CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

fectoid2 Views: 3,571
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,222,055

Re: Kenyan diet has nothing to do with their running success

Ok, let me try again. I know this can be difficult for you, but again, I never said that you said that the sole reason for the Kenyans dominance in marathons was their diet. You IMPLIED that I said that. Then you ASSUMED that I'm making an ass out of myself, because as many others are saying here, you make a lot of assumptions.

Once again, you are assuming that wiredgeneration is my "friend" which he/she is not, and you are also assuming that I should believe that whatever this person says is fact. Just because wiredgeneration says that you are a male named Nate, does not make it true.

I said before that it was something about the writing style that impressed me as female, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know what at least part of it is. It's the use of "lol" in the messages. I happen to be part of the male community that believes that men should not use emoticons like smiley faces and "lol" because it's considered feminine. I'm sorry if I'm insulting anyone here but my immediate reaction when I see "lol" in a message is that the author is female. I rarely see it used by guys in emails and text messages, especially in public messages.

By slinging insults you're only discrediting yourself. Based upon the number of forums from which you've been banned, I'm guessing that I'm not alone in this sentiment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)