CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting my first MC tonight, looking for input

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
eshkaljka Views: 1,269
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,072

Re: Starting my first MC tonight, looking for input

I think that you will be able to go to work as normal for days 4-8. Do you have a strenuous job? As long as you can be near a bathroom you shouldn't have problems.... You'll know in the next day or two what you need to do about working while on the Master-Cleanse I'm sure.

It's okay to start "cold turkey". I've read that some people who prep themselves before the cleanse have less withdrawel symptoms than those who do not. I started this cleanse cold turkey and I felt really bad yesterday (I'm only on day 3 now) and I have a mild headache today, but these withdrawel symptoms are not quite as bad as they were on my first cleanse. They seem to be lingering around a little longer, but they're not as strong.

Below I've pasted the recipies for the BP shakes and the lemonade mixture. Good luck on your cleanse!

BP SHAKES:

Liquid Bentonite should be used...or powdered Bentonite should be hydrated to a semi-pourable yogurt consistency prior to using it.

Mix 1 Tablespoon of liquid Bentonite and 1 teaspoon of powdered psyllium (or 1 Tablespoon if using whole husk psyllium) with 8-10oz of water, shake and drink immediately, before it gels. Follow this with another 8-10oz glass of water. This is in addition to daily water intake of half your body weight in ounces. Sufficient water is a key to success with this cleanse.

These shakes pull toxins out and break out the plaque in your intestines. Start Taking on days 2 through 8 on The Master Cleanser program. Shakes must be taken on an empty stomach. Do not take within 1 hour of the lemonade as the P&B absorbs nutrients in the stomach. The P&B is not a substitute for the daily laxitive tea regiment or for the salt water flush. If constapation occurs drink more water or follow with the salt water flush.

Take 4 times a day, (5 if you weigh more than 150 lbs.) at three hour intervals.(it is my understanding that some people start with just one shake a day though...)

THE LEMONADE RECIPE:

2 tbsp lemon or lime juice (approx Ĺ lemon Ė use FRESH lemons or limes only)

2 tbsp genuine maple syrup (not maple flavored Sugar syrup Ė grade B is recommended due to its high vitamin and mineral content.

1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red pepper) or to taste

10 - 12 oz medium hot - or cold - water (I prefer it hot)

You should drink 6 to 12 glasses daily and you should also drink plenty of water in between.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)