CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting my first MC tonight, looking for input

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
neurot Views: 1,221
Published: 17 years ago

Starting my first MC tonight, looking for input

After reading quite a bit of stuff on here, I'm ready to start my Master-Cleanse tonight. Here are my specifics and please offer any other suggestions or comments!

I am 31, 6'0" and 185 pounds, in decent shape, go to the gym once or twice a week, don't eat meat (except seafood!), don't smoke, don't really drink, and rarely drink anything with caffeine in it. My cholesterol is high (250 or so) genetically, and i started taking thyroid medication about a month ago (synthroid). I also take propecia and clarinex. I'm definitely not classically overweight, but I feel like I'm getting a gut and when I bend over, i just always seem to feel really full. My goal is to lose around 5 pounds and basically just clean out my system.

My proposed Master-Cleanse is 10 days, starting on a thursday night (tonight), extending through next sunday. I figure my first day will suck, but i should be fine through the work day until friday evening. I bought 7 big lemons (they didn't have organic at whole foods so i got normal kind), 2 pounds of grade b maple syrup and a bag of small organic limes. I also bought the Yerba Prime liquid Bentonite and the Psyllium and a bottle of 'Cayenne cold' in capsule format. I was reading someone saying they did the P&B shake thing on the 3rd day and wished they'd started sooner. So i was thinking of starting that tonight as well.

a few questions:

what is the exact recipe for the lemonade (assuming i'll be taking cayenne as a capsule instead of mixed in)?

can i go to work as normal for days 4-8 or will i be holding in massive diarrhea the whole time?

what is the exact recipe for the b&p shakes? and that is for liver flush, correct?

is it ok to start 'cold turkey'? i eat pretty healthy as it is, do i need to do anything else to prepare?

sorry for the basic questions - i've read so many faq's that it's hard to keep some of the info straight! i'd be happy with some short, straight answers to these questions and don't need a huge amount of info about each step (unless you want to!)

thanks in advance and I will keep updating this thread with my progress as I go along.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (2)