CureZone   Log On   Join
Day ten, Gall Bladder flush?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
goatspasm Views: 1,083
Published: 17 years ago

Day ten, Gall Bladder flush?

So this is my second MC, its been great, easy, effective, not very interesting compared to the first, less spiritual, not as smelly, and generally more like normal everyday living.
I plan to break the fast tomorrow. I even went to a vegetarian pot luck last night just to get excited about food again. I confess I licked my fingers after touching a piece of asparagus, but not once was I tempted to eat anything other than my Master-Cleanse mix.
I remember I had a terrible time convincing myself to eat food again after my last fast.

A friend at the potluck is formerly a raw chef and consultant. She had a ton of great insights and experience with all kinds of fasts, including MC. One suggestion she had was to do a Gall Bladder Flush today, that my body is primed for it, and all I need to do is drink 6 oz. of flax seed oil and then lay on my left side for an hour or so. I think I will try it, I don't have much to lose since this is my last day. If you read this and have any other insights, please post them. I will be doing this at 3pm pacific time today.

To your health,

goatspasm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)