CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
lotus33 Views: 956
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,044

Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

I definitely agree with you! Healthy weight can be misleading on many counts. I wish he'd eat less meat (even though I get free range organically fed) & that he'd stop smoking (although I got him to switch to organic cigs as opposed to commerical ones) It doesn't help that when he goes to his doctor his lung x-rays don't show damage??? It's such a struggle for me to get him to change!! So I've stopped except by means of subtle manipulation. ;~) That's a real art in itself. ;~)

So he basically feels that he's indestructable. We watched a show on healthy people who are in their 90's & a few of them still smoke & drink so he's loving that. He's not American born either. He's Asian. So I frequently have to hear this Mao like propaganda about what a superior human specimen he is. lol! What an ego!

I on the other hand loved the healthy vivacious woman nearing 100 who worked in her garden every morning & ate chocolate & drank red wine each & every evening!

Cheers!
_Original_Message_ﰩ

I definitely agree with you! Healthy weight can be misleading on many counts. I wish he'd eat less meat (even though I get free range organically fed) & that he'd stop smoking (althouh I got him so switch to organic cigs as opposed to commerical ones) It doesn't help that when he goes to his doctor his lung x-rays don't show damage??? It's such a struggle for me to get him to change!! So I've stopped except by means of subtle manipulation. ;~) That's a real art in itself. ;~)

So he feels that he's indestrutable. We watched a show on healthy people who are in the 90's & a few of them still smoe & drink so he's loving that. He's not American born either. He's Asian. So I frequently have to hear this Mao like propaganda about what a superior human specimen he is. lol! What an ego!

I on the other hand loved the healthy vivacious woman nearing 100 who worked in her garden every morning & ate chocolate & drank red wine each & every evening!

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)