CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
JudahFirst Views: 870
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,023

Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

It's too bad that healthy weight does NOT equal healthy body. My sister is underweight most of the time (has been all of her life), but she smokes, used to drink heavily, and I can guarantee you (barring some freak accident) has no chance of living as long as I do. She is much more toxic than I will ever be! And all kinds of diseases await her in the future.

Your husband needs this cleanse more than you, dear, simply because of the amount of toxins going into his body on a daily basis. However, I realize that one can only work on themselves, so Kudos for you doing something so very good for you! I hope and pray that your husband will come to his senses and soon.

God bless and fast on!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)