CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

New start Views: 894
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,023

Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

Lotus, nine days is awesome! You can go the distance! How wonderful that your tests came back negative. My best friend discovered similar lumps about a year and a half ago. She wasn't as blessed because she had lymphomic cancer. It has been a rough ride for her. I'm trying to gently share some of the health benefits of mc, but seeing is believing so..... Hey, have you read the book "The Maker's Diet"? I found it super informative on health and toxins etc. Life cahanging to say the least.The only reason I bring it up is that it has begun to change the way my husband thinks about food. He is very healthy as well....has been within 5 pounds of his highschool weight for 35 years...but time has a way of mirroring all of our habits good and bad in our faces. Anyway...just wanted to thank you for sharing your journey and encourage you to keep on cleansing. I think it showed a huge amount of willpower to cook for others and stand true to your convictions!!! Way to go!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)