CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

lotus33 Views: 892
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,005

Re: Hey Lotus! After wading into the pool a couple of times, I'm ready to dive in!

Hi Miko,

Of course I wish you luck! :~)Glad to hear that you are back. I do find the mc difficult but I feel it is worth the challenge. I am very glad to not be living close to my family as I would then find it nearly impossible, if not completely undoable. I give you a lot of credit just for attempting it. I hope that your family & friends are supportive of you. It helps immensely.

Over the past week-end my husband's friends & their 2 babies stayed with us as they were having work done in their home & it was noisey & smelly so we invited them to stay over. I was dreading having to cook, or sit down to eat with them. Enduring quizzacal stares, or having to answer questions about The Master Cleanse only to receive negative responses. How refreshing it was to find out that she credits The Master Cleanse with getting pregnant? I had no idea she did the mc as they had been living in Europe for the past 4 years. She had such wonderfully positive health results that her hubby did it too. They both had terrific mc tales! ;~)I find it amazing that for 2 years they were unsuccessful in getting pregnant & that whilst mc'ing she found herself pregnant. Which proved to her doctor that no fertility drugs were needed!

I'm actually on day 9 today with a slight headache, sore throat & achy neck & shoulders. My eyes are still very dry!!! I was thinking about getting drops. However, I noticed something quite wonderful yesterday. My lymph nodes which have been very swollen for over 6 months seem to be normal now! I mistakenly thought there were no more lumps at all but noticed one very small one last night. About 3 months ago this situation had gotten quite bad. To the point where my doctor performed a biopsy but thankfully everything was negative. I had just gotten the test results back this past Monday. This good news made me more motivated to stick to the mc. I think that the swelling must be indicative of an ongoing infection, or my bodies attempt in ridding itself of toxins but they are getting trapped. The mc is making things flow out! ;~) Yippee!!

Anyway, I can only attribute this positive reaction to the Master Cleanse. Other things are up & down like my energy & my skin. My skin has started to break out again pretty badly. It stopped days 4-7 & I was quite happy about that but now it's starting again. I knew that it would but I was hopeful that it wouldn't. ;~) I don't know if I can make it through to 21 days. I'm going to try but I find the discipline daunting. My husband says that I look healthier. I wish he'd do it too as that would make it much easier! Cooking his breakfast & dinner is at times very hard for me. He is very lucky that he has beautiful skin, he is slender, looks athletic & at least 10 years younger than his true age. But he drinks 1-2 beers each night, or has wine. He never exercises. He smokes & he eats whatever he wants & whenever he wants. After listening to his friends discuss the mc he seems to be much more supportive & understanding. He finally admitted how lucky he is to be so healthy without any effort.

Welcome back. Good luck. Have fun juicing your limes! Mmmmmmmm.........I'm so looking forward to orange juice! ;~)

PS ~ ALmost forgto to mention! My legs are a little thinner! My butt a bit smaller!! The skin texture is smoother. What a joy!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Miko,

Of course I wish you luck! :~)Glad to hear that you are back. I do find the mc difficult but I feel it is worth the challenge. I am very glad to not be living close to my family as I would then find it nearly impossible, if not completely undoable. I give you a lot of credit just for attempting it. I hope that your family & friends are supportive of you. It helps immensely.

Over the past week-end my husband's friends & their 2 babies stayed with us as they were having work done in their home & it was noisey & smelly so we invited them to stay over. I was dreading having to cook, or sit down to eat with them. Enduring quizzacal stares, or having to answer questions about The Master Cleanse only to receive negative responses. How refreshing it was to find out that she credits the master cleanse with getting pregnant? I had no idea she did the mc as they had been living in Europe for the past 4 years. She had such wonderfully positive health results that her hubby did it too. They both had terrific mc tales! ;~)I find it amazing that for 2 years they were unsuccessful in getting pregnant & that whilst mc'ing she found herself pregnant. Which proved to her doctor that no fertility drugs were needed!

I'm actually on day 9 today with a slight headache, sore throat & achy neck & shoulders. My eyes are still very dry!!! I was thinking about getting drops. However, I noticed something quite wonderful yesterday. My lymph nodes which have been very swollen for over 6 months seem to be normal now! I mistakenly thought there were no more lumps at all but noticed one very small one last night. About 3 months ago this situation had gotten quite bad. To the point where my doctor performed a biopsy but thankfully everything was negative. I had just gotten the test results back this past Monday. This good news made me more motivated to stick to the mc. I think that the swelling must be indicative of an ongoing infection, or my bodies attempt in ridding itself of toxins but they are getting trapped. The mc is making things flow out! ;~) Yippee!!

Anyway, I can only attribute this positive reaction to the Master Cleanse. Other things are up & down like my energy & my skin. My skin has started to break out again pretty badly. It stopped days 4-7 & I was quite happy about that but now it's starting again. I knew that it would but I was hopeful that it wouldn't. ;~) I don't know if I can make it through to 21 days. I'm going to try but I find the discipline daunting. My husband says that I look healthier. I wish he'd do it too as that would make it much easier! Cooking his breakfast & dinner is at times very hard for me. He is very lucky that he has beautiful skin, he is slender, looks athletic & at least 10 years tounger than his true age. But he drinks 1-2 beers each night, or has wine. He never exercises. He smokes & he eats whatever he wants & whenever he wants. After listening to his friends discuss the mc he seems to be much more supportive & understanding. He finally admitted how lucky he is to be so healthy without any effort.

Welcome back. Good luck. Have fun juicing your limes! Mmmmmmmm.........I'm so looking forward to orange juice! ;~)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (4)