I've been reading and occasionally posting to this forum for several years, and some time back there was a post about an "AO bacteria" product. I looked into this (as I have so many other things, most of which haven't panned out), and the "AO" stands for "ammonia oxidizing." Anyway, I ordered a month's supply of spray, which showed up a little over 2 weeks ago.
I'm one of those people who can't smell my own BO, and have to gauge how bad it is based on the reactions of people around me. So far, I'm thinking this "AO bacteria" spray is helping.
Has anyone else tried this product? If so, I'd be interested in how it's working out for you.