CureZone   Log On   Join
Good bacteria survived to CS

Views: 1,831
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,219,216

Good bacteria survived to CS

All I'm saying is

1. Urine isn't sterile unless they put a needle and extract it. Now with a stone, you are right - you can get a uti.

2. I'm sure your Urine was sterile because cs works. Especially since you drink lots of it and at a high concentration.

3. Because of point 1, it is more likely that your urine was free of bacteria, but got contaminated during collection.

4. When you think of ask all 4 points together, your conclusion that cs kills all bacteria but somehow spares lactobacillus, while likely, is highly improbable. Like 99.99% improbable.

5. But in the spirit of science, and to satisfy your curiosity and mine, I suggest a simple experiment. Take 1 tsp of yogurt and mix it with 3 tsp of your cs that you are taking. Let it sit for 15 minutes while you mix. Now take that and mix it with 1/4 cup of milk and see if you you have yogurt the next day. If you get more yogurt next morning, cs spared lactobacillus bacteria. If you're stuck with milk that is about to spoil, cs killed lactobacillus bacteria. As a control, you would do the same with a bacteria that you know cs kills. I dont know if you have access to it. But this isn't a clinical trial, just a home experiment, so I think we will get an answer one way or another.

Let me clarify - I think cs is awesome and powerful, but to think that it miraculously knows which bacteria is good for us and doesn't kill it - well that seems a little far fetched, but not impossible. I hope you do this experiment. And prove me wrong, because that means cs is even more awesome than I think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)