CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease
 
Fondues Views: 4,901
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,660,981

Re: MMS, mold & chemical sensitivity & Lyme Disease


From what I've researched even If you allergic and 25% of people are ONE mold spore inhaled will make you sick. Many people hire a team of mold clean up people to come in and clean up the mold, but once they move back into the house they get sick and move out and other people are fine they can live in house with it. Practically all of the mold sensitized people can never go back no matter what Mold poisoning increases sense of smell and reaction to chemicals and foods. A scent in our house it was making me sick the scent seemed so strong checked I finally figured out it was a travel size scented dandruff shamposs was making me so sick . Mold poisoning revs up the central nervous system like you cannot believe light, sound, smell,sensitivity goes out the roof. Mold and or mycotoxins disrupt your entire systems in your body in can even get in your brain. Some people suffer permanent damage . Please read, Mold Warrior by Dr Shoemaker. Mold is serious toxin and effects 25% of population that is a lot of people. Mold disrupts many pathways in the body and can really make you very ill, it can be fatal to some. My doc said if I stayed any longer I would not of made it out alive I would of died of a heart attack. First, you must move out and find a mold literate doctor get on Cholestryamine it will gather the myctoxins and take it out of the body Get on Broken Cell Chlorella Powder , get on a fungus free diet to starve the mold out your body . No sugar, dairy, nuts, wheat grains, no cheeses no coffee, I would move out get stabalized by getting the mold out of your system as fast as you can. Detox. Do oil pulling for your dental issues. Go to medical school get cavitation dental surgery there a bone infection is serious needs immediate attention. See once you are ill from mold poisioning it is dragging your immune system down . You want to remove the dental infections so your immunse system can bounce back and fight. However, if you were as sick as me I would would first move clear the mold then attack the dental issue. Another alternative is the biologic dental clinic in Mexico has tons of people go to there from here for treatment
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)