CureZone   Log On   Join
2-3 day mc fast beneficial?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
carolson Views: 885
Published: 17 years ago

2-3 day mc fast beneficial?

Hi everyone,

I completed my first Master-Cleanse fast about 2 months ago, I made it to 13 days and felt so good the entire time I didn't want to start eating food again. I broke the fast as suggested and continued to eat an organic vegetarian diet afterwards.

The unexpected benefit of the fast for me was that afterwards I no longer craved bad food - sugar, carbs, etc. and had been enjoying craving-free eating up until about 2 weeks ago, I was traveling with other people and didn't have alot of control over what I was eating, so needless to say as I started putting bad things back into my body, my body started wanting more of the bad things.

I plan on doing the Master-Cleanse every 3 months, but in the meantime I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to do Master-Cleanse for a couple of days at a time, maybe 2-3 days a month, as a way of getting rid of all of those cravings and keeping myself on a healthy eating plan. Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)