CureZone   Log On   Join
Good bacteria survived to CS

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
sukhoi50 Views: 2,064
Published: 7 years ago

Good bacteria survived to CS

I have with a kidney stone in my ureter at some weeks and last week the things became bad, with a strong infection spreading quickly. To fight the infection I was taking 300 ml/day of colloidal silver fresh made, strong metallic taste (very high content of ions?). I was taking CS for over 3 weeks, then the doctor requested an urine test.

The test is showing white cells, confirming that an infection figthing was ongoing. The bacteria culture test (~24 hours long) made with the same sample came with the result I was expecting, the silver in the urine killed all the infection, BUT the culture is showing that good bacteria was present and alive in the urine sample.

I know about some claims that CS does not kill good bacteria, but this is an always critized claim.

I read also about a guy saying that mixed CS while making yogurt and the lactobacillus bacteria survived producing the yogurt and, according him, the production was as usual, without requiring a longer time, i.e., CS did not even reduced the culture reproduction or rate of grow.

Comments?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)