CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Benzos and vitamin C

Piuma Views: 1,347
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,165

Re: Benzos and vitamin C

Bingo!!

B/w 4am to noon I am wired, anxious depressed. Between 3-5pm I might feel normal or even fatigued. Not tired but a weird feeling like my eyes want to shut but my body wants to keep going. Then by night time I get a second wind.

My primary dr diagnosised this as anxiety and the endocrin said it sounds like manic depression. They put me on klonopin but honestly it doesn't help with keeping me sleep or my mood swings. Yes I get a couple of hours of sleep but never beyond by 4am witching hour, I want off, off, this drug. Cortisol lowering supplements before bed seem to make it worse.

I read conflicting advise on vitamin c. Some research says it is needed to make cortisol, others say it helps reduce cortisol. I wonder if that's why people who only go vitamin route have a longer recovery time. When I joined the forum I heard from a former Dr Lam patient who was taking 10k of vitamin c and felt worse.

I am now on thyrod support but doesn't make sense to me. Will try pregnenalone again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)