New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
JudahFirst Views: 797
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 221,768

Re: Another long term benefit of the MC

Hi, gang! Thought this was a good spot to re-enter the forum. *smile*

Rowan, the Liver Flush is a breeze - believe me, if I can do it, YOU can! I'm so impressed by your Master-Cleanse schedule! What a great accomplishment!!

Today is day one of my third Master-Cleanse this year. I'm planning 30 days, then my 3rd LF, then juices for a few days more. My goal is to detox once again and hopefully rid my body once and for all of its terrible Sugar addiction. I'm thinking that this go 'round I may actually make my goal weight - if so, it will be the first time in 23 years!! (I know, Pepe, this isn't primarily for weight loss, however, for me that's a necessary part of the cleanse considering the diabetes factor, etc...)

The really fun part about this cleanse is that I have 2 close friends on it with me (close as in close to my heart - one is approximately 5000 miles away)! And I've finally figured out who NOT to tell about cleansing. I have so many friends here who still believe that fasting is dangerous instead of beneficial. Oh, well, it's my body and I've got to do what's best for me.

If you guys think of my husband at all, please say a prayer for his unit - they had their first casualty on a mission 2 weeks ago today. :^(

Thanks for always being here to chat and lend support! Although I've been coming to peruse occasionally, it's good to really be back and fasting. So, to everyone who's on this journey with me, God bless and fast ON!

My Homepage - with NEW pictures!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)