CureZone   Log On   Join
Doc. in NYC that treats Candida?
Jmart10 Views: 856
Published: 8 years ago

Doc. in NYC that treats Candida?

I have medicaid/metroplus.

I mostly need the doctor to prescribe me Nystatin (oral) and possibly Fluconazle (i can always buy that online). I'll also treat with diet but I really want the prescriptions.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

1.545 sec, (1)