CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush report

Mira528 Views: 1,111
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,215,940

Re: Liver flush report

peggy I can sure relate - I recently found out I had to get off gluten too. For celiacs there can already be a lot of intestinal damage which takes time to heal. I feel a lot better now that I'm off gluten.

For food combining the main ideas are to eat fruit by itself and don't eat concentrated carbs with concentrated protein (such as a ham sandwich or meat and potatoes) - these combos are very hard to digest and create fermentation. In simplified terms - the reason is that proteins need substances such as HCl to be digested. But starches need certain enzymes and no HCl. It's like they need opposite environments to be digested. This is true as I recall it from studying nutrition and biochemistry etc in university many moons ago. Just making these two changes can help a lot. The rest of the info listed below may help but I just didn't want to get that complicated. I'm attracted by the idea of the mono diet too.

Here's a summary I have stored in my computer:

-eat fruits far from meals
-don't mix sweet fruits with acid fruits

-don't mix starchy with proteins, sugars and acids
-don't mix proteins with starchy, sugars and acids
-don't mix fats with proteins, sugars and acids

Avocado is a fat, but is an exception and can be mixed with acid like lemon or lime.If you eat avocado, don't add another kind of fat like oil or similar. Only one kind a time.

If eat proteins, only one kind a time.
If eat starchy, only one kind a time.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=362483

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020126shelton.orthotrophy/02012...

:) Mira

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)