CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone or Icu need advice.

hsongi90 Views: 936
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,215,588

Re: Anyone or Icu need advice.

I was reading where lineup said he used neem oil, oil of oregano in enteric capsules, boswella, and myrrth to get rid of big worms.

Someone said they filled a capsule with 15 drops of neem oil and took one capsule a week for 3 weeks. Another person said she put half spoonful of neem powder in hot water to drink each morning as a blood cleanser.

i have them in my head also. they seem to go back and forth from stomach to head and back. When I eat sweets or something they like they leave the head.

I am going to study what the head worms do and perhaps entice it to come down and feed it with some sweet poison, so it cant go back up and and try to get rid of it while its in the stomach.

I am also doing a lot of Colon Cleanse using Sonne's #9 and #7 products. Its been clearing the gut of a lot of mucus, old fibre, rubbery material, ropeworms etc.

These are things that parasites use to hide under and lay eggs. So when you take meds and herbs they do not touch them. They just lay low until you finish taking the treatment and then come back.

I would clean the body up, the blood, liver, kidney, everything as well as take herbs and meds.

Supplements such as ALA and L-taurine seem to help with head worms for me also MSM and vit C, iodine, Seasalt . I would researh these things.

I just started checking out neem oil and doing research on that. Neem sounds promising.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)