CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Horrible nightmare I was raped, almost raped. never dreamed such before.

Captive of a Cruel Life Views: 5,542
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,222

Re: Horrible nightmare I was raped, almost raped. never dreamed such before.

Hello, Fist off let me apologizes for taking so long to respond back to the two of you. I feel so bad, about you two taking time to answer me. I do appreciate your insight and answers. Sleep is VERY important to me. I've been working a night-shift Job that leaves me no time to do anything. It keeps me tired, and I'm more than sure this job is wearing my health down. It's killing me slowly. My day/night consist of working all night, coming home and sleeping to prepare for the upcoming night. My life is basically gone. For the most part I feel my mom and I get along fine, I love her. But she hasn't been the greatest mother to tell the truth. There is drug history and because of this I was taken from her and placed with my aunt. My aunt raised me. Loneliness is and has been the story of my life. I've been alone my entire life. I also have a sexless life, always have. I've always felt vulnerable, as I live alone and feel as if I have no one to protect me because I wasn't worthy of protecting-this is another entire story.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)