CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help me please!!!

Xelaetaks Views: 1,654
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,841

Re: help me please!!!

You think what you like. Your diet idea is irrelevant to me. There is a reason they banned you from the parasite forum and you don't listen to what people say and just repeat yourself. Diet doesn't help when you don't absorb food cause of parasites. Diet doesn't cause you to pass parasites in the bathroom. Save yourself the time. People with parasites haven't reported your carbs and fruits ideas helping them so you can stop now.

You're also completely wrong cause blood test shows positive for a parasite antibody in me so you can just stop now.

When people come here reporting how your fruit and carbs idea has helped them you can let people know even though it would still be irrelevant to many of us. Otherwise you are making claims without people backing you up. Some people have had success with parasite med protocols you on the other hand it hasn't happened and you were even banned from the parasite forums. You give black and white thinking to multiple infections - candida, parasites, adrenal fatigue, etc...

Also any advice given on the forums is just suggestions and ideas where to look. People can make their own decisions about what's right for them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)