CureZone   Log On   Join
dottedswiss: Ordering Sites - Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (Bactrim), Parasite Drugs, & Other Antibiotics

ICU Views: 2,223
Published: 8 years ago

dottedswiss: Ordering Sites - Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (Bactrim), Parasite Drugs, & Other Antibiotics

dottedswiss ~

I'm posting my reply to your PM on the forum as others often ask similar questions about sites to order parasite meds & antibiotics.

The antibiotic Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMTP/Bactrim/Septra) has two sizes: 400/80mg & 800/160mg.

At EBay, enter in search box for all categories: sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim (400/80,800/160)

The listings are labeled for fish/aquarium use but have same formula as the human version.

You can find many other antibiotics & parasite meds on EBay by entering the specific drug name in the search box. They're listed for animal/cattle/horse/fish use but contain the same human formulations.

Other Parasite Drugs/Antibiotics Sites:

Albendazole & Mebendazole - At evroshipping. Use discount code at top left of page & skip extra S&H insurance fees.

Praziquantel/Biltricide - At EBay, enter in search box for all categories: praziquantel 600mg. Listed for fish use but same formula as human version. Seller discovery_at_me accepts offers of $39.99 for 50 tabs w/free S&H.

Ivermectin - Horse paste or cattle pour-on at EBay & online/local farm animal med sites.

Niclosamide - At drugprescription4you & alldaychemist.

Pyrantel Pamoate - EBay, on-line farm animal med sites, & drugstores.

Antibiotics (Bactrim, SMTP, Doxycycline, & Others) - EBay. Order Doxycycline in capsule/tablet form, not the powder.

Please post your feedback, questions, & parasite symptoms on the forum rather than using the PM system.

I'm recovering from an illness & taking a rest break from daily posting & replying to msgs. I'll check in every so often. In the meantime, other forum members will gladly offer their assistance & answer your questions.

Good luck in your battle w/the beasts! Sending healing thoughts to you.

Cheers ~ ICU

ICU's Parasite Drug Protocols: http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=2012403

Your PM to me:

"Dear ICU,

I'm writing with the hope that I have sufficient history in writing to you on CureZone, though you haven't actually responded, that you are able to suggest a reliable on-line pharmacy where I may purchase Bactrim without a prescription.

For ten years parasite cysts have been an issue on my face, and while the current situation is bad, definite progress has been made with your protocols in the past two years. As a result of Abendazole, my hair fell out and cysts in my chin, packed together more tightly than you would think possible, became destabilized about two months ago, ultimately leaving me with a raw hole pretty much the size and shape of a large marble.

From a different cyst opening episode within the past couple of years, that time the location was my cheek, I know that flukes predominate, though I'm not entirely sure that they are the only culprit regards this area of cysts. (However, my hesitation may be due to seeing a different type of fluke rather than an altogether different type of parasite.)

I don't want to make this note any longer than necessary, so I'll spare you additional details, however, please know that I am very happy to provide any information or pictures you might find useful, take a current picture of my chin, and even give you my name if that will give you the comfort needed to point me to a reliable pharmacy. I am very much in need of an antibiotic at this time, and I hope that you are able to point me in a solid direction.

Thank you so very much for your consideration.

With gratitude - Dotted Swiss"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (3)