CureZone   Log On   Join
THE absolute CURE for peeling lips, Exfoliative Cheilitis!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
Bando Views: 3,730
Published: 7 years ago

THE absolute CURE for peeling lips, Exfoliative Cheilitis!

I am now cured from peeling lips. my lips does not become flaky,crusty or raw anymore and peels off. Now before this i was struggling everyday to maintain my lips. i had to let my lips peel off and use chapstick and ointment and everything you can think of so i can do the things i do on a regular basis such as working and going out with friends.

This problem has tortured me for more than 7 F@%#! years and i have basically tried everything from treatments to diets and also leaving them alone but none had any success.

But just recently i went to Daniel Millers website, he was also a person who was suffering from this condition. i saw one of his video's (the first one) and i read a comment of someone using L-lysine and vitamine D supplement and it said that his condition went away in a couple of weeks. The next day i went to my local drug store and purchased 2 supplements of vitamine D and L-lysine and began taking them everyday. and just like that my lips became normal again, compeletly normal.

So there you have it that's the way i got rid of this condition for good and i'm really happy with the way my lips are now they look completely normal.

So if you are frustated of this condition and have tried everything and nothing has worked for you. Feel free to try this method out see if it will work for you as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.625 sec, (1)