CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Herb, Chanca Piedra, can Eliminate Kidney Stones.

KEHGGE Views: 4,742
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 14,667

Re: The Herb, Chanca Piedra, can Eliminate Kidney Stones.

Hello Owen -
I just signed up for CureZone but placed a comment before doing so. I am writing this again it case it did not make it in.
The Chanca Piedra seems like the most effective 'stone crusher' there is and as I can't do the oil/lemon flush and I think I may have a very slight reaction to Milk Thistle I am looking for the 2nd BEST thing to CP for gallbladder stones + other areas for softening of the stones. Any ideas. I do us warm lemon water (vita mix the entire lemon) and I have (but never used (?) the Malic Acid. My gut is a bit leaky you could say so I don't know if the malic acid would be too strong. Really disjointed that I can't take the CP because of Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Some of the best all around health remedies have issues with Low Blood Sugar. Anyway - any help you can give is good.
Kathy Everett
Kensington, MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)