Iodine detox help / BLACK MOLD??
I recently found out I have Lyme and have been struggling with terrible health my entire life, filled with parasites, forced to get 3 Gardasil vaccines at 16, and much more. I'm 21, F.
I have been taking nascent Iodine
for a while now. However, the dosage per drop is only mcg, not mg. So I finally got some 5% Lugol's
I know Grizz says start SLOW with Lugol's. But Trapper always says 50-100mg is what we need. So yesterday I took 6 drops of Lugol's
in the AM, then 5 drops mid-day, and 3 drops PM. I now know this was very foolish!
I woke up this morning with a huge swollen painful eye, like the styes I used to get weekly but haven't had in years. Eye = liver, so I'm guessing my liver was dumping toxins way too fast?
I also developed a huge cyst on my groin lymph node 7 days ago. It is filled with very painful, hot puss. Every single day since the node appeared I have had horrible emotions, fatigue, headaches, etc. Been going through hell. This was before the Iodine. And today right after I woke up with the swollen painful eye, I found BLACK MOLD in a box in my room! I guess it got wet by the window where there is a crack.
I am in the process of cleaning every inch
of my room with strong Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
Is the swollen eye/stye from the black mold or the iodine? Do you think all the rest of my symptoms and my groin cyst is from the mold? Should I continue the iodine?