CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You need education as well

threader Views: 4,869
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,210,766

Re: You need education as well

Pick a SN already #43!

You think I don't suspect a nematode role in this? I spent a decade eating sushi and undercooked beef and pork in S. America to develop a condition which triples the symptom burden each full moon, and involves heinous pruritus. I'm eating fenbendazole for breakfast and wore ivermectin hair gel to bed last night due to the full-moon surge.

But it will surprise me if the worms can tell the whole Morgellons story. Any theory that doesn't explain the lyme association as well as the novel fibers will be incomplete.

I've already got a beefy microscope (without camera) but indeed would need classes to use anything stronger. What I've seen through it when the symptoms were terrible was a hell of a lot of... FIBERS. Thats why I KNOW that I have Morgs but only suspect that I have lyme and nematodes.

Others have posted images that haven't been explained. #43 please do a search of the images that fungihomeworld and Clew have shared here. Can nematodes alone be responsible for these artifacts and processes? Wiser posters than myself continue to suggest fungal involvement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.530 sec, (1)