CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 9 month update

Views: 4,919
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,210,503

Re: 9 month update

I don't blame you one bit, when someone discovers something that helps them, for some people the natural reaction is to promote it to everybody loudly, sometimes wildly.

Others take a calmer, reserved approach.

The question is, if the goal is to inform people, which approach leads to spreading the message more, and farther ? Is it the wild approach where someone has benefitted but they come off like a loose cannon ?

Or is it more receivable by newcomers to observe calm and collected discussions ??

Is the reason there is not a single MD or other professional posting on this forum, a result of the rambunctious behavior exhibited on here regularly ??

In my view, the forum's had its chance with wild and free style. It is what it is. If everybody's happy with it that way, then, I guess they're happy, and I won't get in the way.

but, it could be so much better with a bit more maturity. Look at the facebook Iodine groups, and then ya all'll know what I'm talking about

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)