CureZone   Log On   Join
Improved Diet equal Eczema Worse
 
wm88 Views: 3,190
Published: 7 years ago
 

Improved Diet equal Eczema Worse


Since February I drastically changed my diet in the hope of fixing all my skin problems. From february to may I was on a low histamine paleo diet, then since May I have been on Vegan diet, consuming 60% of my food raw and the other 40% from cooked whole foods....

I have also done various cleanses during this time, 2 water fasts, 7 Liver Flushes etc etc....

At the present time, my eczema is worse than ever. I cannot stop myself scratching in the night to the point where it's unbearable. This morning i woke covered in sores due to the scratching that took place in the night. I have tried everything I can think off to stop myself scratching, gloves, socks on hands, boxing gloves but I pull them all off. I even taped some gloves to my hands but simply scratch through the gloves.

Given my diet is so good is disheaterning than my symptoms got worse, I tell myself it's a healing crisis but cannot be sure. Right now though, I'd just like to stop scratching. I'm not using any topical creams and haven't done for months.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)