CureZone   Log On   Join
detox

Views: 838
Published: 7 years ago

detox

I don't want to debate with you too much because your powers of logic are terrible.

Anywho, 'they used to iodize bread and salt'

The amounts they used were less than found in kelp, so by your logic everyone was just suffering from a detox reaction that made them worse.

Why is a norwegian so concerned about raising the intellect of the american public? Why don't you concern yourself locally with preventing monsters like brevik from appearing again.

Correlation and causation is a fool's game. They sell futures contracts based on all sorts of crazy commodity relationships.

I am personally not interested one bit in your story anymore. You keep repeating it over and over sort of like Grizz. Who cares. Your story is just one story. How about the story of millions of people in africa who don't supplement Iodine and they are healthy.

Splain me that.

What you guys should do is change the name of your forum errrr I mean religion to 'halogen detox'. Then you can easily justify the dosages and have Science on your side. And you can attract all sorts of weirdos like gallons-of-mountain-dew man as an added bonus.

There are healthy people who are bathing in fluoride all day long and even exposed to worse things. They have good genetics and more importantly they don't eat liver pate and burgers and convince themselves it's a health food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)