CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Or something else? Feel worst ever

GettingHealthierNow Views: 693
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,207,345

Re: Candida? Or something else? Feel worst ever

hey, your symptoms have a fair amount of overlap with my own. i have had bad fungal overgrowth since childhood, and it's a struggle, especially when i am under stress. about 6 weeks ago i ate a starchy meal and that was all it took to kick the fungal overgrowth into high gear.

i did Colloidal Silver for 3 days, and that helped to reverse the acute problem, but one day in a FB forum someone asked if i had heard of lufenuron. it's actually an animal med, not for human consumption, but it acts as a chitin disruptor, and candida's outer shell is made of chitin. i tried it on 9/4/14 and i had about a week of really uncomfortable die off, but lately i'm rounding the corner and feel really good. my sleep is much better, anxiety was bad and has nearly disappeared. no more prostatitis or frothy urine. fewer aches and pains, more limber muscles, especially my back and legs.

the point of my post isn't to say "take lufenuron", but rather, knock out the candida, because if you can it will probably solve a whole constellation of problems you're describing.

you can try a scattershot approach with herbals that are fairly mild, like olive leaf, raw garlic, cinammon, pau d'arco, peppermint oil, some people like Grapefruit-Seed-Extract or oregano oil (but too much of that puts a load on the liver). then add in enzyme-based candida dissolvers that stay in the gut, like candex, candizyme, interfase, etc.

also, eating tons of cultured foods will help, like raw sauerkraut, home brewed kefir, etc.

avoid going too low carb, tho, because yeast loves to consume ketones, and on a VLC diet you will be in ketosis. i made this mistake a few years ago, thinking i was starving out the candida, and instead VLC made it just go systemic. ;-(

onward and upward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)