Re: Don't think there's a point to this
Hi Archus, yes I really hope that my age will help me. To be honest I assumed I'd only need 8-10 flushes to sort everything out because of that reason. But I've had skin problems for 7 years and it is a very stubborn kind of acne.
1. No I don't drink at the moment. This is simply because I don't have a life cause I'm so embarrassed of my skin. Ha sadness..
2. Yes this is hard but I try to stay away.
3. Yes, plant based diet for 5 months now. Even did a 35 day juice fast but to no avail. I truly believe we are plant eaters though.
4. Ok I've already been taking about 4 grams vit c but I will take more. Ya can't take too much of that I suppose.
5. Yep 3 months on Lugol's
now, currently on 240mg. I just ordered stuff to make my own SSKI
so I will work up to a gram of that ASAP. I also have horrible scarring from previous acne, that's why I started iodine. It's really helping my dry skin and I can sweat a lot more so I have some hope for it. Apparently Iodine
dissolves fat and clogged pores are a fatty, waxy substance backed up by the liver. So trapper said anyway. What do you think?
6. I will look into turmeric.
7. Ok I will try to do this. Gluten-free, plant based, Sugar
free, white flour free..haha I eat a lot of porridge and rice.
I drink tons of water, reverse osmosis. I would like to so more exercise especially seeing as I sweat more than ever because of the iodine.
No I haven't gotten a sonogram, but I believe I have the symptoms of a problematic don't ya think? I am getting a small few green stones out and chaff as well I think.
Thanks for your reply Archus.