CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lugols destroyed my health

username7414 Views: 3,266
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,206,392

Re: Lugols destroyed my health

so, if you eat a bad batch of sausage tomorrow... are you going to harass jimmy dean and post over and over on sausage forums about how your bad batch made you sick and call for a world wide sausage ban?

I'm not sure what answer you're looking for or if you're trying to get people to coddle you or what... but it was up to you to do your homework and decide if Iodine was for you or not.. decide if youre willing to accept detox and stick it out, buy from a reputable source and take it as instructed.
Either you got a bad batch or you're far too toxic or have some horrible disease. I'm still going with either a bad batch or you bought the topical only tincture... which means you failed to do proper research. unless you bought it from trapper, he really owes you nothing.
there is nothing anyone else can really say... telling people that it changed your dna only makes you look like more of a whack job... they'll be less likely to take you seriously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)